Stephanie Gelabert is a Designer and Art Director, living in Chattanooga, TN. see also: INTJ, SCAD alum, plant lady and Mortal Kombat champ. Currently Design Director at Humanaut, and renovating a 100 year old home in her spare time.
Some really nice stuff that happened recently:
My work has been featured by: Advertising Age, AdWeek, Creativity, The New York Times, Buzzfeed, Forbes, Fast Company, Business Insider, Fortune, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Inc, Mashable, The Drum, Esquire, Swiss Miss, DesignTaxi, Quipsologies, InStyle, USA Today, Lifehacker, Treehugger, Apartment Therapy, Brit + Co.
- Webby Award Nominee in Best User Interface Design for Felt
- Best Brand Video – Single by Digiday for The Real Morning Report.
- National Addy Award, Silver for The Real Morning Report.
- Best Campaign of the Year, Integrated, Gold by Advertising Age for Save the Bros
- Effie Award for New Product, Bronze for Organic Fuel
- Featured on Shark Tank, for Felt (Watch the episode here)
- Best Advertiser in Brand Video, Runner-Up by Digiday for The Real Morning Report
- #Femvertising : Hatch Kids, Winner by SheKnowsMedia for The Real Morning Report
- Webby Award Nominee in Best Digital Campaign for Brononymous Hotline
- National Addy Award, Silver for Save the Bros
- Webby Award Honoree in Long Form (Branded) Online Video, for The Natural Effect
- Best Advertiser in Brand Video by Digiday for Save the Bros